With the help of a soda siphon and ampoules filled with carbon dioxide, you can quickly and easily prepare a refreshing carbonated water or carbonated drink at any time. A soda water bottle is often used in the preparation of cocktails. In addition to serving to make the drink carbonated, the foam it creates on the drink when sprayed is equally attractive. Thus, for example, a bottle of soda water will be an indispensable addition when preparing Istra Bitter Spritz.
The soda water bottle is delivered without ampoules (chargers). Soda chargers can also be found in all major beverage wholesalers and supermarkets.
HOW TO USE SODA WATER BOTTLE
- Always check all parts to make sure they are clean and without any signs of damage or wear before filling the soda siphon.
- Fill the soda bottle with water to the marked red line located on 2/3 of the bottle towards the top. For best results, use very cold water.
- Insert a long plastic tube through the bottle opening.
- Tighten the head of the soda siphon clockwise, but be careful not to overtighten it.
- Insert one (1) soda charger into the black plastic holder.
- Place the bottle under your arm, point it away from you and tilt it towards the floor.
- Screw the soda charger holder located on the head of the soda siphon to the end as fast as possible, during which you will hear the release of CO2 into the soda siphon. Use only one (1) soda charger for one refill. Do not remove the soda charger holder for at least 10 minutes.
- Shake soda bottle well. Allow the water in which you let the gas to rest for at least 10 minutes to ensure the best possible aeration. To release the soda water, gently press the lever and direct the jet toward the rim of the glass.
- Store a filled soda siphon in the refrigerator for an hour to get even better results. It is recommended not to keep soda water in the siphon for more than two days.
Never remove the soda bottle head while the bottle is under pressure. If you notice damage to the bottle or any part of the bottle, do not use it again. Use the soda water bottle at your own risk.
Be the first to review “SODA SIPHON”